Thanks for the photos and the Christmas wishes. I wish all four of you a very happy day tomorrow. Don't eat all of those goodies at once ! Safe travel until I see you. Love Grandma
Happy Christmas Sabine and many thanks for the blog, we all love reading it and seeing your great photos. We can't wait till we see you as you come through Sydney and hear you tell us of the whole adventure. Zoe, Ellie, Jane & Nick
Thanks for the photos and the Christmas wishes.
ReplyDeleteI wish all four of you a very happy day tomorrow.
Don't eat all of those goodies at once !
Safe travel until I see you. Love Grandma
Merry Christmas to the Lynch family from Mrs Fernandez. Have a wonderful day tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteHappy Christmas Sabine and many thanks for the blog, we all love reading it and seeing your great photos. We can't wait till we see you as you come through Sydney and hear you tell us of the whole adventure. Zoe, Ellie, Jane & Nick
ReplyDeletemerry christmas and a happy new year xoxoxoxox ciara
ReplyDelete