Monday, July 19, 2010

Lakefield National Park

12-14 July:  Today we went for a really long drive to Hope Vale. It was raining a lot. We drove into Lakefield National Park and camped on a cliff next to a big river. We had lots of fun making jaffles in the campfire.The next day we went down to the river and played in the sand for about five minutes. We did some school work in the morning, and then played all day and it was lots of fun.At the end of the day we made another camp fire to cook dinner on. Mamma made some bread too.
In the night while we were sleeping, the grown ups heard the crocodiles catch and eat a pig!

1 comment:

  1. ruthglynch@gmail.comJuly 20, 2010 at 4:23 PM

    Dear Sabine,
    I am so glad you are having such a great time.
    Today Winsome,Edie and I went to Manly for the
    day. It was sunny but still very cold.
    It was interesting to read that the python was
    scared. Your Daddy knows that I am the one who
    is always scared of ANY snakes.
    Have fun Love to all of you Grandma

    ReplyDelete