Sunday, July 11, 2010

Wonga Beach

Wed 07 July: Today we went for a swim in the swimming pool. It had a water slide. I went on the water slide lots and lots of times; it was huge fun. Once we were dry and changed our clothes, we scootered to a little pirate ship to play on it. Then we went back to our camper because we were hungry and had a Tim-tam. Then we wrote in our journals for a long time.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sabine and Hughie
    Great photos and lovely to follow your exciting adventures!! Wish we were there with you on your ping pong championship. We are leaving Bali today and have had also lots of fun here.
    Big hugs to you both as well as to mommy and daddy! Good drawing and you both look great with the hard hats on!
    cheers godma and godpa klyns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fab Sab! Sending you a message from Cairns. Hope your having a wonderful time in the great outdoors. Mika and I have been looking for you at school. We keep forgetting that you are on your adventure. Keep safe and have endless fun.


    Big Kiss
    Donnella and Demikah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sabine

    How are you? Are you having a good time? I hope you are. Have you taken losts of cool photos?

    We are having fun at school and Taylah and I have made our our play. I am going to Taylahs birthday party tomorrow at Brothers which should be lots of fun. I am missing you.

    From Madison

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sabine Hughie missing your passegiata in the mall in Cairns, we miss your visits and smiles.
    Will have some lasagna for you when you get back here, Have fun say hi to mom and dad.
    Ciao Piccolo Tosca Lisa and the crew Phil & Brian

    ReplyDelete