I am going on a camping adventure with my family. This is my journal.
Monday, October 25, 2010
Eight years old today!
(25 Oct, Kalbarri, WA): Today we woke up slowly and I found a brand new scooter next to my bed. I ran upstairs to tell my mum and dad, but found more: a pearl, 3 t-shirts, a pair of boardies and a cozzie!
Dear Sabine, It sounds as though you had a wonderful birthday. What fun to find the surprise gifts at the foot of your bed. Someone must have been very quiet during the night. Continue to have fun exploring. I do enjoy your blog! I am going off to almost the middle of Australia soon too. Lots of love, Nan
Hi Sabine Happy Birthday, hope you had a great day, sounds like you got heaps of good presents!!!! I miss you so much and hope you are having a good time. From Maddie Griffiths xoxo
Happy Birthday Beanie girl, we miss you so much too :-) Good talking to you today and to hear how happy you are on your birthday!! 8 years old is even better than 7 (from what I can remember especially since you count in dog years hahaha), so lots more to enjoy. HAPPY DAYS! cheers Klaus and Lyn
Dear Sabine, It sounds as though you had a wonderful birthday. What fun to find the surprise gifts at the foot of your bed. Someone must have been very quiet during the night. Continue to have fun exploring. I do enjoy your blog! I am going off to almost the middle of Australia soon too. Lots of love, Nan
ReplyDeletehappy birthday beanie. it looks like you are having a good trip. from jake and zanthe xox xox xox xox
ReplyDeletehappy b,day beanie hope you had a great day!!!
ReplyDeleteciara
p.s.miss you so much!!! madison said happy birthday as well
Hi Sabine
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, hope you had a great day, sounds like you got heaps of good presents!!!! I miss you so much and hope you are having a good time.
From Maddie Griffiths xoxo
Happy Birthday Beanie girl, we miss you so much too :-) Good talking to you today and to hear how happy you are on your birthday!! 8 years old is even better than 7 (from what I can remember especially since you count in dog years hahaha), so lots more to enjoy.
ReplyDeleteHAPPY DAYS!
cheers Klaus and Lyn