A section of the under sea gas pipeline. This travels from the deep ocean floor to land where it is processed into gas for people to use.
Today we woke up slowly, got in the car and drove to the gas centre because it is in this part of the country. Gas comes from under rocks, not rocks on land. Rocks from deep under the ocean. They do not swim down to get the gas. They use huge drills, you can see the top bit on a drilling rig and the bottom bit is deep under the ocean.
I am still enjoying the photos from both Sabine
ReplyDeleteand Hugh. This last lot were particularly
interesting. I thought the gas pipeline would be much wider across than shown in your photo.
Looking forward to seeing you all. Love Grandma
Hi Hugh,
ReplyDeleteThe places you have visited look really interesting! We just looked at Australia last week and it is exciting to see where you are travelling on our map.
Here are some comments below.
Mattli- I liked where you have been
Chloe- Did you get into the mine trucks?
Sophie J- The mine trucks were huge.
Liv- How fun was it and is the weather good?
Ava- I hope you had fun.
Teagan- I loved your photos of the mine.
Zaydn- I liked your pictures.
Tara- You looked tiny compared to the mine trucks.