I am going on a camping adventure with my family. This is my journal.
Saturday, August 14, 2010
West Coast of Queensland - Pormpuraaw
Brolgas at Pormpuraaw
(13-15 Aug) Today we woke up slowly and I made pancakes all by myself on the outside stove. They were delicious! When we were driving out of the camp site we saw a flock of brolgas.
Hi Sabine, Thanks for keeping up the supply of news. What wonderful experiences you are all having. It must have been great to see brolgas in the wild. I have only ever seen them in a zoo. My love to you and all your fellow-adventurers. Grandma.
Hi Sabine,
ReplyDeleteThanks for keeping up the supply of news.
What wonderful experiences you are all
having. It must have been great to see
brolgas in the wild. I have only ever seen
them in a zoo.
My love to you and all your fellow-adventurers.
Grandma.