A replica of one of the biggest gold nuggets ever found in Australia
(10.11.10) Today we woke up quickly and went to the Perth Mint and saw how coins are made. We saw the second biggest bit of gold in the world. We saw a copy of the biggest bit of gold ever found. It was found by an eleven year old boy and melted into 3 smaller pieces.
I also weighed myself on these weird scales. The scales would tell you how much money you would be worth if you were gold. My weight in gold is $860,000.
Still enjoying tales of your adventures.Just as
ReplyDeletewell your did not have to pay your weight in gold
to continue your journey !
I hope Hugh is also having a good time, but I must say he looks very apprehensive inside the
submarine. Love to you all Grandma.
Hello to all of you. Happy belated birthday Hugh. Its always fun to see where you are and what you up to. We have more rain and it is getting warmer. Hope to see you soon. Love Kahliya
ReplyDeleteLooks like you are having an amazing time. The gold nugget is huge! But I think you are both worth a million dollars!!
ReplyDeleteTalk to you soon
Love Samone and Brock x x x