Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Hugh is six years old today!


(02 Nov, Monkey Mia, WA) [By Hugh]: Today I am six! I got a skateboard, a packet of sharks, a singlet, some boardies, some books, a Shinkansen, and lots of other lovely presents! This afternoon we are going sailing on Shark Bay. I have bet one dollar on Mr Medici in the Melbourne Cup, because it is horse number six, and I am six.

5 comments:

  1. Dear Hughie,
    It was great to talk to you on the phone for your birthday. What a great skateboard- you will have lots of fun with it!! We had a wonderful week with you all in Kalbarri (how are the Snakes and ladders going?)
    It must have been fun feeding the dolphins at Monkey Mia. We do enjoy reading Sabine's blog and your choice of photos it as if we were travelling with you.
    Enjoy the rest of your adventures (and being 6!!)
    (or, as Sabine would say 42 in dog years)
    Lots of love and hugs to you and Sabine
    (and Mummy and Daddy)
    Winsome & Edie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi all

    All the birthdays are done and dusted and you must be back in civilisation to read this.

    Clearly everyone is having too much fun!

    Please catch lots of fish for Uncle Mal and send me a photo.

    Mal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Hughie!!!
    Great looking skateboard and its more than 1/2 your size. Please take a photo with you on it and in action!!!!
    Hope there are no arguments along the way there.....its your birthday so you are in charge for the week, I say :-)
    Lots of hugs and kisses
    Klaus and Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hughie, that is the best skateboard ever! You look very grown up with it. We hope you enjoyed your birthday and it was great to talk to you on the phone. We miss you and Sabine very much. And Mum and Dad of course!
    Talk soon
    Love Samone and Brock x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Hugh.
    We hope you had a great day. Your skateboard looks cool and the boys are very jealous. We have posted a birthday card for you!

    We will write to you soon.

    Ava- I hope you had a very good birthday!
    Georgia- I wish you a happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete