Friday, December 11, 2015

Our 1,763 day stopover

05 Dec 2015:

Today we woke up quickly and continued our trip, after a five-year stop in Sydney.

When we ended our trip in Sydney because Grandma got sick, Hughie and I got put back into school. We went to Neutral Bay Public School (NBPS), and Hughie was in Year 1 and I was in Year 3. When we came back we stayed in my nan's apartment while the people renting our house moved out (I broke my wrist during this time). Then after about two months we got our house back, and I got my pink room back. We stayed in Sydney while my Grandma was sick and when she passed away we still stayed in Sydney. During this time we have renovated our house and I have gone into high school at Monte Sant' Angelo Mercy College (Monte). I have just finished Year 7 and Hughie has been pulled out of school for the last two weeks (because my holidays are longer) and we have borrowed Sarah and Mark's camper trailer again to finish our camping trip in the Christmas holidays of this year.


Interesting Stuff That Happened (31 Jan 2011 - 05 Dec 2015):


  • We stopped being home-schooled
  • We moved back into our house
  • My room isn't pink any more
  • We renovated our house
  • Nan bought an apartment around the corner from us
  • I finished primary school and started high school
  • I became a teenager
  • Our family loves Taylor Swift
  • I changed the way I do my "a"s, from (a circle with a line down the right side) to "a".
  • Hughie and I learnt to surf
  • I got my first job - delivering junk mail every weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment